Palm tree rug
. Handmade carpet
Palm Tree Rug
- Arecaceae or Palmae (also known by the name Palmaceae, which is considered taxonomically invalid, or by the common name palm tree), the palm family, is a family of flowering plants, the only family in the monocot order Arecales.
- palm: any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- The coconut (Cocos nucifera) is a member of the family Arecaceae (palm family). It is the only accepted species in the genus Cocos, and is a large palm, growing up to 30 m tall, with pinnate leaves 4–6 m long, and pinnae 60–90 cm long; old leaves break away cleanly, leaving the trunk smooth.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
Palm Tree Rug
Gorgeous palm tree rug
- like new! Excellent condition.
Dimensions: (L: 66.5” W: 41.5”)
A collection of photos I shot while in and around Marrakech, Morroco in 2010.
Related topics: kids play carpet carpet madness carpet cleaning services atlanta carpet superstore edmonton moda carpets sherlock holmes and the persian carpet auto custom carpets inc get paint off carpet carpet matches the drapes edwards carpet
« ORIENTAL RUG HOUSE. ORIENTAL RUG l HOME l PERSIAN RUGS TABRIZ - PERSIAN RUGS »