Lime green shaggy rug
. Cheap throw rug
s. Rihanna red carpet
Lime Green Shaggy Rug
- Chromium oxide (Cr2O3).
- Lime, also traditionally known as lime green or lime-green, is a color three-fourths of the way between yellow and green (closer to yellow than to green), so named because it is a representation of the color of the citrus fruit called limes.
- Of or having a covering resembling rough, thick hair
- bushy: used of hair; thick and poorly groomed; "bushy locks"; "a shaggy beard"
- shagged: having a very rough nap or covered with hanging shags; "junipers with shagged trunks"; "shaggy rugs"
- (of hair or fur) Long, thick, and unkempt
- Having long, thick, unkempt hair or fur
- (shaggily) in a shaggy manner; "shaggily unkempt mane"
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
Shaggy Raggy Lime Rug Size: 22" x 34"
02219A Size: 22" x 34"
2 inch pile height
Offering a variety of solid and multi colored shag rugs, the Shaggy Raggy collection is sure to add a modern, unique look to any room in your home. Each rug in the Shaggy Raggy collection is hand dyed then woven with strips of jersey. They are then tied by hand to achieve a unique look, so no two are alike. Features: -Woven in India from 100pct cotton jersey strips -Tied by hand to achieve a unique look -2 inch pile height -Available in the following sizes: 22'' x 34'', 2'8'' x 4'8'', 4'7'' x 7'7'' and Round 4' x 4' Recommended Care: -Professional rug cleaning or hand wash in cold water -Hang or lay flat to dry -Flip over and vacuum on the back side -Rug pad is recommended under all rugs to avoid skidding -Due to the hand made nature of the rugs, colors and sizes will vary slightly Note: Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen. Accent rugs may also not show the entire pattern that the corresponding area rugs have. Additionally, rugs 8' x 10' and larger may ship Truck Freight. About The Rug Market The Rug Market is a stylish and innovative company located in Los Angeles, California. The Rug Market entered the home accessory market in 1986 with a line of highly decorative handmade rugs for every room in the home. The key to The Rug Market's success has been to present a designer fashion forward look with a medium price
range. Leadership in the industry is maintained by concentrating on a philosophy dedicated to design, creativity, service, and quality.
I still find it hard to believe she's a year already. I wish that there could be some parallel universe where she could always be that four month old who would gaze at my fondly and nuzzle against me for comfort. Now, I find it difficult to hold her in place for a picture even!
I was so happy to discover she still fit into her newborn caps. It made a part of me realize she's still the baby she always was, even though she's now empowered with the art of crawling.
Here she is being the naughty prankster that she is wearing the babylegs I made for her and the diaper (not visible) I stitched off my new sewing machine. Yes, she's given me a lot of new passions in life, photography being the prime one of them.
She's been my inspiration for a lot of things and through her I've discovered so many beautiful things in life. Thanks for being my inspiration, darling. And most importantly, thanks for being mine...
Imperial Moth Caterpillar
Saturnidae - Eacles Imperialis
Here I was taking pictures of the sunset from the jumping rocks when this little guy decided to crawl passed. He's an Imperial Moth caterpillar. I've posted photos of his species before. The last one, however, stumped the naturalists in the park because it was a very dark variation of the species. It was a deep military green, while this little lime green fellow is much more representative of his species. He was about 3 inches long and will grow into a moth with a 5 inch wingspan. Adults are generally bright yellow with brown patches and speckles.
August 17th, 2007
Jumping Rocks, George Lake, Killarney Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada
Related topics: how to get dog urine out of carpet kirby carpet shampoo treasure map rug carpets pictures 9 foot round rugs caspian rugs low voc carpet brands